Professor Inge Govaere
- Professor of European Law, Jean Monnet Chair in EU Legal Studies at the Ghent University
- Director of the European Legal Studies Department at the College of Europe, Bruges
- Director of Studies of the European Law and Economic Analysis at the College of Europe, Bruges
- Law studies at Ghent University (1987). Ph.D at the European University Institute (E.U.I.) in Florence (Italy, 1994).
- Fulbright Scholar-in-Residence at Cornell University, N.Y. (USA, 1998).
- Visiting Professor, guest-lectures and conferences in the EU and abroad, a.o. European University Institute (E.U.I., Firenze), Cambridge University (UK), Yale University (USA), Columbia University (N.Y., USA), Pittsburgh University (USA), Bond University (Queensland, Australia), Sao Paolo (Bresil), Lima (Perou), La Paz (Bolivia), Sofia (Bulgaria), Budapest (Hungary), Warsaw (Poland), Tunis (Tunesia), Ankara (Turkey).